Posted by Unknown |
This Is what real love looks like.


1British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
24 year old William Kent met his future wife, Emma while still in School.
2British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
After many years of dating, he proposed to her on Valentine’s Day in 2009 but they decided to postpone their wedding until 2014 for financial reasons.
3British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
4British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
5British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
Their life together was dealt a bitter blow in April when William began getting pains in his arm and coughing.
6British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
He was later diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and fought the disease for 6 months before it spread to his nervous system and brain, which resulted in the loss of his speech.
7British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
8British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
9British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
The couple had decided to get married in the hospital and arranged an impromptu ceremony for 3 October where they exchanged vows.
10British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
11British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
12British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
William, who by this time could no longer speak, said “I do” by squeezing Emma’s hand.
13British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed
Sadly, William died 11 days after his wedding to the love of his life.
14British Groom Says "I Do" on His Deathbed